Join our Facebook Groups to find out what’s going on in Sevier County, Utah:
Find jobs that are available in Sevier County, Utah
Join Our Email List to Get Regular Updates
· Richfield and other areas were affected by the recent storms, bringing hail, flooding, and 50+ mph winds. Drive carefully whenever your vision is impaired by the weather and stay safe!
· Go USA! The delayed 2020 Summer Olympics are going on now. Once again, the Olympics are being broadcast on Utah’s NBC affiliate, KSL (and, delayed, on their Peacock streaming app). Our county spends a lot each year to make sure broadcast television reaches our county and the neighboring regions.
Many Olympians come from Utah, including those competing in Beach Volleyball, Sport Climbing, Cycling, Swimming, Softball, Baseball, Women’s Rugby, Men’s and Women’s Indoor Volleyball, Men’s Basketball, Pistol Shooting, Women’s Basketball, and Women’s Gymnastics!
· “Time Flies When You’re Having Fun!” The Sevier County Fair is opening soon!
· Utah’s Trail Country had fun — and a delicious lunch — at Jorgensen’s Lanes & Herb’s Place!
· Did you know Taco Bell has brought back their popular Nacho Fries? Find out the latest offerings, deals, and more from local restaurants and grocery stores by joining Sevier Valley Dining! Then, invite your friends and family!
· Did you get your mail-in ballot for Richfield City Council? Thanks to “Richfield Utah Politics,” you can view videos of the Meet the Candidates night here!
· Today is the last day to register for Richfield Soccer!
· There’s a new listing in Richfield for a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house for $265,000. See this listing and many more in Sevier Valley Homes!
· Federal eviction moratoriums are ending on home rentals. If you need help, check with rentrelief.utah.gov to qualify.
· The “Beat the Heat Back to School Night” activity will be August 2, with food trucks, fun activities, and giveaways and raffles, too!
· This week, Huish Reel Theatre is showing Marvel’s latest, “Black Widow,” along with the Space Jam sequel, “Space Jam: A New Legacy.” They also have a G.I. Joe movie, “Snake Eyes,” along with a kids matinees, “Tom & Jerry.”
Also, at the new drive-in movie theater, Harv’s Drive-in, this week is showing Pitch Perfect, Cowboys and Aliens, Dolittle, and Smokey and the Bandit.
Get the latest movie updates on the Sevier Valley Roundup!
· Be extra careful if you’re out target shooting!
· The Richfield Police welcomed a new T-Mobile location in the strip mall next to Walmart.
· Utah’s state parks system is expanding…
· Have you dined at South China Restaurant’s new buffet and salad bar?
· The Bakery of Eden made this lovely cake for an expectant couple. Congratulations!
· Have you tried Redmond Salt’s new smoked blends?
· Snow College — one of the best colleges in the nation (while among the least expensive!) — has won another award.
· Barney Co. Outdoor Outfitters has a reminder for all you elk hunters!
· The Richfield IFA Country Store wants to thank everyone who came out to their 5th annual IFA Livestock Show Clinic!
· Intermountain Computer Services is offering a Summer Special: Purchase any refurbished computer until September 1st and get 25% off, plus a free keyboard and mouse! Call them at 896-4451 or stop by at 70 N Main St, Richfield for more info.
· Posh Pets helped get some cute doggies ready for Pioneer Day!
· Hope everyone had a wonderful Pioneer Day weekend! Here’s a thought from Barnett Orthodontics!